Monday, April 12, 2010
Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself
we fell

we failed

we lost but afterall life is just a bowl of cherries

Priscilla Ahn - Dream

Edwina Hayes - Feels Like Home

Red wine with jazz anyone?

Assignments, researches

Will i be a good doctor in the future?

"Que Sera, Sera, Whatever will be, will be

The future's not ours to see Que Sera, Sera

What will be, will be."

Life is beautiful because love is all around


ei ni hao, wo shi xiao mei

bu ke yi xie ying wen meh?

ni dou sha de

3 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
ni zhen shi sha de.
hai you,ke yi fang wo zai hao kan yi dian de zhao pian ma,please. XD
xiao mei,I MISS YOU!!

Blogger Rueyhua Chong said...
Hey, can I hug you now??? I don't care. *hugsss*

Love ur post!!

Anonymous jet said...
eiei lei hai mai sor gek ? xD